For the Mobile Owner
Establish your Limestone county mobile unit in the heart of Groesbeck where both locals and passersby can be introduced to your food and what you do. Add us to your mobile rotation.
For the Community
We provide a clean and inviting location that will feature local mobile food truck businesses who are looking to get started and keep or add Groesbeck to their rotation of locations.
For the EDC
We exist to stoke, support and invest in opportunity. Mobile units that incubate here have included electricity, water, a close connection to helpful resources and a better feeback from new customers.
How to Qualify?
- Bring something new to the table. Don’t directly compete with an established brick and mortar.
- Have current State Health Inspection
- Have a Sales Tax Certificate (with a Limestone County address)
- Proof of 2 years operating experience or a written business plan
- Serve good food from a mobile food unit
What to do?
- Complete the application
- Gather requested supporting documents
- Submit the packet to the GEDC office
- Board Meeting
- Contract Signing
If your packet is complete, the GEDC Board will meet to review. Deadline is by the 10th of the month for same month response. Date of approval does not guarantee a specific beginning term date.
Have a question?
Check there for the most frequently asked questions. If you don’t see what you need here or have a more specific question, reach out to us directly at business (@) groesbeckedc.com